Am Donnerstag, 15. September 2016, 08:05:17 CEST schrieb Kevin:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> Thanks for your help. My problem was that I expected the colour selected
> within dt be the one in which the text was rendered. All OK now that I have
> changed the colour in the svg itself.
>
> Which leaves the question: How is the colour you select within dt used?

Well, as I said, it is used to replace any occurrence of $(WATERMARK_COLOR)
within the SVG file. So if you replace the actual color with those letters then
darktable will use the color selected in the watermark module. Same with the
font and text. The variable names of those are mentioned in the tooltips of
the settings.

> Cheers,
> Kev

Tobias