Okay, some samples were provided, a few cameras got off the list.
But not all.

Here is the current up-to-date list of the cameras, samples
from which are still wanted:

NIKON COOLPIX P6000
NIKON COOLPIX P7000
NIKON COOLPIX P7100
NIKON CORPORATION COOLPIX A
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON 1 AW1
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON 1 J4
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON 1 S2
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D1
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D100
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D1H
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D3100
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D3S
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D3X
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D5
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D70
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D70s
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON Df
NIKON E5400
NIKON E5700
NIKON E8400
NIKON E8800

IMPORTANT: if you see your camera in that list, it is imperative for
you to provide a sample set, or else your camera
will not be supported in next darktable release!

We are thinking about doing 2.0.7 in a couple weeks.
Better get these samples now.

Roman.