Le samedi 15 octobre 2016 à 12:55 -0400, Normand Fortier a écrit :
> That does not work for me, actually pressing enter at any point has
> no
> effect whatsoever. I'm not sure when the click / ctrl / alt appeared
> but
> breaking this behavior is, shall we say, not very astute; if I
> understand well it is a gtk problem.
> Any explanation of the "tab" workaround?

Yes, the issue seems to be a widget selection. The "tab" key will cycle
through all the widgets on the dialog, at some point the "tree"
containing all the images will be selected and then a ctrl-a will
select all images as intended.

That workaround has been working for me and many others.

  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B