Using dt 2.0.6 with OpenSuse Leap 42.1 and KDE 5.
All works smoothly!

Maurizio

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com>
Date: 2016-10-17 10:39 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] darktable and kde
To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org

Not sure why, but I have had an ongoing problem with 'double-click'
whenever I use kde. The problem plagued me on a number of programs and on
several O/S, but it was a significant nuisance with darktable. I have
finally settled on using OpenSUSE with xfce.

In my case it may be a hardware problem since others appear not to have the
same difficulty.

David