Am 13.10.2016 um 21:48 schrieb Matthias Werner:
> I am using Kubuntu 16.04, darktable 2.0.6 and lensfun 0.3.2 (cmake). After
> the
> discussion here.
> First I moved the ppa to https://launchpad.net/~pmjdebruijn and installed
> darktable again -> No Effect.
> Then I build darktable from sourcecode. No Effect.
> Then I build lensfun 0.2.8. from sourcecode (cmake) -> perfect

did not work for me, so I did a backport from yakkety to xenial. With
this version, the stored setting to switch the module "on" does not
store aperture, focal length etc. It works perfectly, for me at least :)

Packages are available in my PPA, but please consider them unstable (it
is my first backport). You might need to disable other PPA and uninstall
darktable first, as the current version of darktable in my PPA is 2.0.5
(not 2.0.6)

https://launchpad.net/~validom/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

Vali