On 2016-11-29 22:58, Ulrich Pegelow wrote:

It's a fresh, clean F25 install using wayland, so there shouldn't be any
old residual libs around.

The message indicates that in your install of darktable /lib64/libOpenCL.so.1. is tried to be loaded as if it was of darktable's modules. Please run 'darktable -d control' and attach the output.
Yep. Somewhere I found a thread that said to link libOpenCL in darktable/plugins which I did. Removed that and last error went away but the same main issue of not finding "image support" remains.