On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 1:12 AM, Kristian Niemi
<kristian.ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I only set LANG previously. When I also set LC_ALL to sv_SE.utf8 it
> worked.
Is  sv_SE.utf8  and  sv_SE.UTF-8 the same thing?

> So, doing "cmake ../ && make" works. Great.

> And, oddly enough? So, now, does "rm -rf build && ./build.sh" too. :-S

> Huh. Started with a fresh terminal, locale then set as follows:
>
> LANG=sv_SE.UTF-8
> LC_CTYPE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_NUMERIC="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_TIME="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_COLLATE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_MONETARY="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_MESSAGES="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_PAPER="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_NAME="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_ADDRESS="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_TELEPHONE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_MEASUREMENT="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_IDENTIFICATION="sv_SE.UTF-8"
> LC_ALL=
>
> Then build.sh fails. If I export LC_ALL="sv_SE.UTF-8" it works. Great! Case
> closed.
But all the LC_* are already set to sv_SE.UTF-8, so setting LC_ALL
should not matter?

I know that it is
https://github.com/Julian/jsonschema/issues/299#issuecomment-254045209,
but i'm not sure what is going on here...

> Thank you for taking the time to help out, Roman!
>
> Kind regards,
> Kristian
Roman.