Hi,

Olympus E-M5 mk2, Pen-F, E-M1 mk2 do this with 8 shots, 1/2 pixel shifted:

http://andreas-wonisch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/scheme_high_resolution_mode.jpg

Olympus creates a 64MP raw file. I suppose it should be similar to their
standard RAWs but you need a custom plugin to use it in CS5. DT opens it as
a white image with random dots, while RT 4.2.0 opens it fine. You can find
a sample here
<http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/olympus-e-m5-ii/olympus-e-m5-iiTECH2.HTM>
.

Some Hasselblad models do too (4 shots). Sony and Panasonic will be there
soon (both have sensor shift).

Lorenzo