On lundi 16 janvier 2017 18:35:51 CET darkta...@911networks.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> DT 2.2.1 on arch
>
> I'm still having problems with the export: 900x900.
>
> Here are my settings: http://i.imgur.com/QS74VlT.png

But what do you do exactly in that extra style you apply on export?
And what's the exact command you use to mogrify your images?

Fairly standard advice seems to be to apply a little bit of extra sharpening
after you have reduced the size of an image, to counter the softening effect
that has (somehting like unsharp mask with radius ~1pixel, intensity to
taste).

To me it looks like the mogrified version has had that extra sharpening
applied (almost too much even, there's some suspicion of halo formation at the
highest contrast edges).

Remco