Hi, all-

I'm experiencing an odd issue with my Fuji X-T10 RAF files in darktable.
When I enable the Levels module, areas with high blue saturation turn
black. Here's an example (a Google Drive folder containing 2 PNG
screenshots):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2GWU_c1FZe5UlYtbEFSeDNNb0E?usp=sharing

- No tweaking of the Levels module is needed; simply enabling it causes the
effect.

- It doesn't happen to areas whose saturation I increase using darktable's
CBS module, only areas that are highly saturated in the original raw image.

- I don't know if colors other than blue are affected, as I don't have any
images to test.

Is this a known issue, am I missing something, or should I report a bug...
and if so, is the bug in darktable, or in one of its dependencies?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed!

-Mark