Thanks for your profiles. Works great on weird colors on some raws (see links)

https://goo.gl/photos/vTeRrPNK2dHLPVQL8
https://goo.gl/photos/AJHvw4pzQEscmaUK9

Cheers.

Jean-Luc

On 06/02/17 18:59, junkyardspar...@yepmail.net wrote:
I created profiles for the E-PL6 and E-PL7, which turned out almost exactly
similar. Since they both use the same sensor as the E-M5mkII, you may want to
give them a try:

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b8hgqit9n8xk8y2/AABWtUI1fIbrGyfj43tZyH6Fa?dl=0

There's also a base curve based on the default E-PL6 output, as a dtstyle. You
may want to try that, too, in combination with either my color profiles or the
standard ones.

Using these profiles with any substantial base curve gives rather strong
saturation, so I also usually auto-apply the color correction module with
saturation set to something like 0.85, for something pretty close to
out-of-camera rendering.

I used the method outlined here to create the profiles:

 http://ninedegreesbelow.com/photography/well-behaved-camera-profile.html

Good luck!