Am 09.02.2017 um 12:19 schrieb Tobias Ellinghaus:
Am Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017, 20:24:36 CET schrieb Rico Heil:
We had that reported in the past every now and then and it seemed to be broken
settings. Removing ~/.config/darktable/darktablerc fixed it.
However, as I never got a state like that to debug it properly I would like to
ask you to:

- Try pressing <tab> and then expand the side panels by clicking the
triangles. Does it stick now?
I couldn't test this properly, because after some more playing around (which included pressing <tab> and clicking triangles a lot) this part is working as usual - but I don't know which steps made it work.
Header is still gone.

- You can bring back the header with the dt logo by hitting <ctrl-h>.
Yes, this works!
Great - everything is back to normal now - thank you! :-)

- Please send me your ~/.config/darktable/darktablerc so I can check if there
is anything obviously broken in there.
i expect this wouldn't help very much, since everything is working normally now :-|

I think that I probably hit some "interesting" key sequence that led to an unusual configuration and that I found some way to hit the right keys to get it back to normal. I was not able to reproduce this exact behaviour with any combination of actions.

Rico