Hi again

Oh my! I just found it in the manual! On page 67 in the pdf version, at the
end of section "3.3.7. Module groups", it says:

"Clicking on one of the group symbols will show the modules in that group.
If you once
again click on the symbol, grouping will be de-activated and all non-hidden
modules will be
shown in one long list. This list shows the sequence in which modules are
applied from bot-
tom to top. As a general principle darktable applies modules in a
pre-defined sequence."

I just tried and indeed, the complete ordered list is there.

The marvels of RTFM!

Thanks

--
Jordi