you know.... I take some pictures and the white wall turns redish or blue
or.... (after checking something)...
You know I just printed something and I find the mess up mainly is the
fault of Gimp! I fixed something with dt then opened it with Gimp and the
colors were wonky. So I fixed them again and after printing things are
blueish! So on a whim I tried printing without the Gimp-fix and (while
things were slightly darker) they were much better than the blue.

--