On 21/02/17 23:16, Michael wrote:

is there something where we can take a picture of a gray card and then we click on it and then dt will adjust all of the colors so that the gray card is
33-33-33%?
Usually you use "18% gray" meaning a card that reflects 18% of the light in the visible spectrum and equal amounts of red, green and blue.

It might actually be nice if the whitebalance module would support exposure adjustment as well, to make a selected area a specific brightness, or what do others think?

by the way: what is the color of the remaining 1%
That "33-33-33%" is your invention, so nobody but you can know what "remaining 1%" you are talking about. If you were talking about the reflected % of the individual color channels then there is no "remaining 1%", but the "remaining" (absorbed) amounts of light are 67%, 67% and 67%, respectively.

- Marcus