My camera had the wrong date set so the exif date is wrong on my raw
files.  I know I shouldn't use exfittool to correct it in the RAW file
as I risk ruining in the future, but I'd like correct the date in my
jpg exports from DT.

Is there any way to change the exif date of exported images in
darktable?  I know I can do it with exiftool afterward, but it would
be nice if I could just do is straight from within DT.  A nice
drop-down calendar that you could select the date from would be nice.
My camera is probably slowly dying as it seems to randomly change the
date and I often forget to reset it each time I go to shoot.

-Scott