On mardi 11 avril 2017 09:57:23 CEST Roman Lebedev wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Remco Viëtor <remco.vie...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:
> > https://raw.pixls.us/ now has samples for the 14-bit uncompressed NEFs
> > (since this week) so DT might support them in one of the next versions.
> > For now, it seems only the compressed NEF formats are supported. So best
> > shoot in them, and perhaps do a test series with lossless and lossy modes
> > to check.
> In the cases where camera can produce more than one sample, it is best
> to provide
> the whole set, even if we miss just one sample. Because then all the samples
> can be visually compared, which is really great.

Indeed.
I was replying from the point of view of a user, who wants to (or has to) be
able to develop his raws now. As I'm not involved in development, I don't know
exactly what you need, so I prefer leaving that side of things to those better
informed.

And I'm impressed by the speed with which new cameras get incorporated once
the information is available.

Remco.