Hello Remco,

thanks a lot for your answer:

I understand that I can select a filmroll and make an AND-search on e.g. pictures with a yellow tag. But I do not see a way to store the this virtual filmroll so that it appears somewhere as further filmroll or so.

I agree completely with the exporting, you're so right. I need to export anyhow

Let me give you an example:

I'm importing a new set of pictures, usually I'm taking three pictures of the same kind with different exposures, so I need to select the best of each kind and somehow cover the others, but I do not want to delete them. And of course I'm covering really bad ones too. So what can I do to hide the unused pics?

On the other side I would like to put some pictures in a "virtual" folder (e.g. "best pictures of 2017"), so I can export them to my digital picture frame. I'm just afraid tagging good pictures in one color or so is ok, but I will forget to which virtual album they belong.

Do you understand my concern?

Georg