Hi All,

I have selected the base curve module as a favorite. What I noticed is that the presets available on the right (normal module position) are less than the presets that I can access from the favorites (bottom left of the image - looks like = but with 3 lines). The last has some very specific curves - like like 5D Mark II or 6D.

Why the sets are different and how some of these presets end up only in the favorites shortcut?

Does anybody happen to have a better curve specific to 70D that excels significantly and is willing to share it?

DT 2.2.4 on Ubuntu 16.04

Regards,