Hi David,

see PR1441 (https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1441) and redmine ticket #11497 to which it refers.

Inconsistent output has been a long standing issue with some few modules where temporarily the center view would be incorrectly processed. PR1441 tries to prevent those situations and as a last resort emit a warning message. Normally the latter should happen only very rarely. It would be interesting to learn under which conditions you can provoke that warning message.

Ulrich