Hi Piotr,
Here is another version, to give you more input. I was trying to bring up
the area with the girl and decrease visual weight of areas that are not so
important (in my opinion). I agree with previous comment that fill flash
would be useful in this case. I would also consider slightly different
camera placement to avoid a lamp post growing out of the girl's head. But
that's sidetracking from your post-processing question.

Darktable 2.2.4:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucft9ybbup3zmfx/IMGP5147.jpg?dl=0
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucft9ybbup3zmfx/IMGP5147.jpg?dl=0)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vxj3frtokpqj1r/IMGP5147.DNG.xmp?dl=0
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vxj3frtokpqj1r/IMGP5147.DNG.xmp?dl=0)

Notes:
* Two graduated density filters, one for sky and another to darken bottom
left corner.
* Levels with a mask (ellipse) to bring more contrast to the main subject.
* Highpass with blending mode softlight provides a bit of sharpening.
* I used base curve with fusion of 3 exposures to deal with high contrast,
also highlights & shadows. A bit of black in exposure to compensate for loss
of contrast. Also local contrast for the same reason. Salt to taste.
Sometimes you can achieve the same result with different combinations of
processing modules.

In the end it depends a lot on your artistic vision. Different people might
like different versions. I often review my processing work a day later and
tweak. Especially things like white balance. Sometimes it's good to
duplicate the image in light table and try to create a completely different
version, try black and white, etc.

Hope this helps.
Cheers, Tomas

---------- Původní e-mail ----------