Am 24.06.2017 um 21:32 schrieb Lars Kotthoff:
> Hi all,
> when I apply a tag to selection that contains groups of images, only the image
> that is shown in the lighttable is tagged, not the entire group. Is there an
> option to enable this, or is this a feature that will be supported in the
> future?
> Thanks,
> Lars

Hi,
I'm a simple user, not a developer. So I don't really know, what is
planned for the future. But I think the rule is very simple:

As in every other programm with a Graphical User Interface (GUI) actions
from mouse-clicks or shortcuts are targeted to SELECTED objects.
So show the images in lighttable (icon "G" right on top of lighttable)
and select them. Then apply your tag to them.

Assigning tags to images, which are not selected and not even visible in
the gui would lead to unattended results.

It may be usefull to have different tags on the images of a group. How
can this be done when all images of a group gets always (silent in the
background) identical tags?

Frank