Am 28.07.2017 um 13:50 schrieb GianLuca Sarto:
> Hello All,
>
> this small camera needs a strong lens correction: while out-of-camera
> JPGs are fairly correct, the RAW files are appalling.
>
> The Lens Correction menu says "lens not found".
>
> Is there a way to trick DT to use Panasonic's LX100 lens correction, if
> available, since it should be in many ways a clone?
>
> thanks for your attention,
>
> -Gian

Hi,
 try to edit the lensfun-data in "/usr/share/lensfun".

In file "compact-panasonic.xml" the entry

    <camera>
        <maker>Panasonic</maker>
        <model>DMC-LX100</model>
        <mount>panasonicDMCLX100</mount>
        <cropfactor>2.21</cropfactor>
    </camera>

Points to:

   <mount>panasonicDMCLX100</mount>

Add a new <lensdatabase>-File (or edit in compact-leica.xml?).

Copy model "DMC-LX100" as model "Leica D-Lux typ 109" into the new file.
Copy <mount>panasonicDMCLX100</mount> into the new file.

The model must match exactly the text from the exif-Data.

Your changes will be erased with the next update of lensfun. Make a copy.
If it works, give a ticket to the lensfun-projekt.

For a while the name of my new mft-lens did not match excatly between
lensfun-data and exif-data. Editing this files helped my using
lens-correction in darktable until the error was fixed in lensfun.

Frank