Am 15.09.2017 um 20:34 schrieb Tobias Ellinghaus:
> Am Freitag, 15. September 2017, 19:24:58 CEST schrieb Frank J.:
>> I found, that I have to set for example
>>  $ exiv2 -M"set Exif.Image.DateTimeOriginal '1978-09-01 00:00:00'" \
>>    dia_f037_b0[1-9].jpg
>> BEFORE I import the scanned JPGs into DT.

>> How can I use the values from the database-column
>> "images.datetime_taken" for the filename on export?
>
> There is only that one source of information, so if that's not being used
> then
> something is wrong. Do you see your 1978 timestamp in the image information
> module on darktable's left side? If yes, please upload one such image file
> for
> me to try.
..
> Tobias

Hi Tobias,
yes I see the timestamp.
I did some additional tests and found out what I did wrong.

The separator in the date-part of the timestamp should be ":" and not "-".
When I change the "Exif.Image.DateTimeOriginal" in the source-file
again, then remove from DT and re-import, then the timestamp is not only
visible and sortable but also translated to the german date-format.

And: It is used for the $-templates on export.

Sorry for the noise! My mistake.

--

Frank