Hi,

  In Mac if you use the scroll in the mouse it will change the size of the
brush.
  You achieve the same by using shift+^ (key with ^`[ symbols) to increase
brush size and shift shift+* (key with *+]) to decrease.

  When you use shift+scroll up it will increase inner circle BUT it doesn't
work with scroll down (you can maximize it but not reduce its size).
  To increase inner circle shift+´ (key with ¨´{ ) and to decreate shift+Ç
(key with ç}).

  To increase or decrease the opacity you can use ctrl+mouse scroll.
  To do the same with keys use > to increase and < to decrease.

  To me this behaviour is consistent since I'm using Darktable.

Regards

--
Enviado desde mi tabla de planchar