Hello,

I have been using the Flickr export feature for some time with no problems,
but now it no longer works for me. I'm running darktable 2.2.5 since it was
released. The last time the Flickr export worked for me was 4th of
September.

When I click "login" in darktable, a Chrome window opens with a URL
containing the API but that gets re-directed to the Flickr home page, I am
logged into Flickr though.

The error message I get is "flickr.auth.getToken failed with error 108 -
Invalid frob"

The only things that have changed on my PC (Ubuntu 16.04) are the usual
system updates.

Is anyone else having problems with Flickr export?

Regards,

Colin