Oh yeah, I'm just talking about the price of the CPU, not the whole PC. I'm
planning on doing all out on RAM and solid state drives as well. I guess GPU
might be of some concern as well, how has GPU processing in dark table on Linux
been going lately? I know it exists, but I'm always scared of anything to do
with graphics drivers on Linux