Am Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 08:49:34 CET schrieb ternaryd:
> Hi,
>
> The Exif files as provided by my Nikon includes
> the selected focus point(s). When looking at the
> images in the camera, I can choose to display
> them. Is there a way to do the same in
> darktable?
>
> If not, would it be possible to have sort of an
> overlay which can be switched on and off, maybe
> drawing it from the exif data with some lua
> script?

No that is not possible in any clean way. It has been asked for a few times in
the past but so far no one was interested enough to provide a patch that would
add that.

> Thanks,

Tobias

PS: In case you wonder, the dirty way is to add a Lua guide to the cropping
module and from there call to command line exiv2/exiftool to get the data and
then draw it.