Relevant message from the compile run:

 * Lua support: System library for lua 5.3 not found (to use darktable's
 * version use -DDONT_USE_INTERNAL_LUA=Off)

Lua packages installed:

i A liblua5.2-0 - Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.2
i A liblua5.3-0 - Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.3
i A lua-bitop - fast bit manipulation library for the Lua language
i A lua-expat - libexpat bindings for the Lua language
i A lua-json - JSON decoder/encoder for Lua
i A lua-lpeg - LPeg library for the Lua language
i A lua-socket - TCP/UDP socket library for the Lua language
i  lua5.3 - Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language

Any other Lua package that I should install?

Cheers.

Jean-Luc