Šarūnas schrieb am 11.02.2018 um 21:21:
So it looks like using GPU with OpenCL gives a nice speedup from 28s to
7s. When it works. I can't tell, why disin't it wrok in your previoaus
attempts, but here some empirical suggestion.

1. Backup you current darktable config (~/.config/darktable/darktablerc)
to somwhere safe.

2. Delete it and let darktable create it anew on ext start.

3. See what you get with processing times. If it now uses GPU, check the
difference between the new and your old darktablerc (diff darktablerc
darktablerc_old).
It's much more easy and I feel I have to appologize for the inconvenience caused by this: I did a typo in my own benchmark script which I found out by comparing my commands with those provided by Michael Rasmussen.

With this corrected I repeated my test and get a speed increase by a factor of 4 ... 6 on my set of images.

So I'm happy right now, thanks to all of you.

--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de