Hi, Juan Manuel.

  You can see a lot of styles applied at https://dtstyle.net/ but they
aren't your photos.

If you want to try it directly in your own photos you can improve your
workflow by adding a shortcut for discard changes then:
  1.- Apply the style from lighttable
  2.- Check the results with "z"
  3.- Discard changes with your shortcut
  4.- Repeat step 1 ad infinitum :)

Regards,
Rafa

chavesjuanman...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded a lot of styles and I would like to try it in my photos.
> I apply differents styles from LightTable and DarkRoom,  but I always have
> to go back to LightTable and unde the changes, before I apply other style.
>
> Is there a solution to try the styles faster?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --

Enviado desde mi tabla de planchar