This is the cl feedback .... there is no mention of the gimp.lua
I am currently showing Lua version as 5.3.4 ... appears to be the latest.

david@carbon:~> darktable -d lua
[imageop_init_presets] updating 'basecurve' preset 'fujifilm like' from
version 4 to version 5
LUA ERROR API Version: 5.0.0
LUA ERROR : /home/david/.config/darktable/lua/selection_to_pdf.lua:39:
Module selection_to_pdf is not compatible with API 5.0.0

David