* David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> [03-06-18 15:01]:
> This is the cl feedback .... there is no mention of the gimp.lua
> I am currently showing Lua version as 5.3.4 ... appears to be the latest.
>
> david@carbon:~> darktable -d lua
> [imageop_init_presets] updating 'basecurve' preset 'fujifilm like' from
> version 4 to version 5
> LUA ERROR API Version: 5.0.0
> LUA ERROR : /home/david/.config/darktable/lua/selection_to_pdf.lua:39:
> Module selection_to_pdf is not compatible with API 5.0.0
>
> David
>
> On 03/06/2018 03:40 PM, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> [03-06-18 09:28]:
> >> For some reason my Lua scripts are not showing as export options.
> >>
> >> With Gimp (for example) the 'require "official/gimp" ' entry does exist
> >> and is correctly located in the ~/.config/darktable/luarc file.  None of
> >> the other Lua options are also showing.  ....  What am I missing?
> >
> > did you start dt from the cl to see what you are missing?
> >   darktable -d lua

and that doesn't present you with a clue?

you need to update selection_to_pdf.lua or at least edit it to make it use
5.0.0.

I took the time to look it up for you, appears to me that you have an old
version of selection_to_pdf.

I *usually* partake of Dos Equis Lager, and don't mind receiving by mail.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode