I know that I’m pushing my luck but, since I’ve also got the Nik stuf loaded
(and functioning independently quite well) onto my Mac box, it would REALLY be
nice if that intended functionality could also be available. Nudge, nudge,
wink, wink ;-)

* Off and on, I’ve returned to hacking your existing code in effort to make it
work, But, my Frankenstein result gets uglier at each attempt :-(