> On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 11:38:39 +0200
> Tobias Ellinghaus <m...@houz.org> wrote:
>
> I have no experience with any of these cards
> neither. The reason I opted for eyefi was that
> Nikon allows to activate and deactivate this in
> the menus. So I was worried, buying another
> brand might give me no chance to activate it at
> all. Maybe you could help me out of my
> ignorance in this point.

I've a Canon EOS 6D MkII. And (while it is WiFi itself [*]), it has a menu
entry for Eye-Fi.
Probably other recent Canon cameras support it as well.

[*] Even if the 6D MkII has a WiFi function, I've not found any way to
connect it to any Linux software. It runs via Canon software on the
smartphone or under Windows. I've done a trace, the transfer protocole is
PtP but I didnt find a way to connect it.

Jean-Luc