On 2018-10-14 01:45 PM, Michael wrote:
I've always wanted to be able to save to the folder the file is from and today I was looking at the options under under 'export selected' and noticed, '$(FILE_FOLDER)'. Cool except it doesn't want to work. it saves to the directory immediately above. if you want to see this graphically I want to save file 'x/y/z/pic to directory 'z' in directory /x/y/z but it saves it to directory 'y'.
Could it be something like
$(FILE_FOLDER)/$(FILE_NAME)
or
$(FILE_FOLDER)/./$(FILE_NAME)

I use it in combination
$(FILE_FOLDER)/../Renamed/$(EXIF_YEAR)$(EXIF_MONTH)$(EXIF_DAY)_$(EXIF_HOUR)$(EXIF_MINUTE)$(EXIF_SECOND)_$(FILE_NAME)
and it works very well.

Haven't tested exactly what you are trying to achieve.

Regards,