> Message du 31/10/18 07:41
> De : "Archie Macintosh"
> A : "darktable-user"
> Copie à :
> Objet : [darktable-user] Re: Exporting files: how to set a starting value for
> sequentially numbering
>
> Doh! I was being too clever by half trying to control the numbering
> sequence via a template. Darktable just does it if you use something
> like $(FILE_FOLDER)/darktable_edited/October2018 with 'create unique
> filename' set.

What you want, if I understood correctly, is that first export generates
Pict_[01 to a], next export Pict_[a+1 to b], then Pict_[b+1 to c], etc.
Create unique filename just suffixes an already existing name with a unique
sequence.
In other words, if you first created the files Pict_[01, 02, 03, ..., _99], the
next time you export files named Pict, names will be Pict_[01, 02, 03, ...,
etc.]_01, another export will generate Pict_[01, 02, 03, ..., etc.]_02.
So it might not be the right way to achieve what you wish. unless I'm wrong.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc