On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 20:26:45 -0400, Buck Shockley wrote:
> I think it has to do with quality being 100. I'm using no styles or
> anything of the sort and I've done no special configuring of Darktable.

That would do it, all right.  Try 90, or at most 94; you'll get much
smaller files with very little loss.

Note that 100 does *not* mean lossless unless you're specifically
using lossless JPEG.  If you want lossless, you need to use a lossless
format.

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <r...@alum.mit.edu>

--Eric Crampton