Hello All,
I have a few thousand family photographs, all shot in raw and processed in darktable. What I would like to do is pass these on to family members as jpg, with all the darktable processing with the exception of crop settings. I have experimented with calling darktable-cli from a bash script, and that provides an easy way of doing the export to a nominated path, but it does so utilising the current crop settings for each image. If I exclude the .xmp files from the list passed to the bash script the exports are uncropped but have none of the other darktable post processing. Is there a relatively simple way of excluding any crop settings whilst keeping all other PP for each individual image?

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell