* Timur Irikovich Davletshin <timur.davlets...@gmail.com> [01-01-19 12:53]:
> On Tue, 2019-01-01 at 12:28 -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Bernhard <darkta...@intervalsignals.org> [01-01-19 12:20]:
> >
> > but that is an "expected" action where you do have control, not
> > something dt does automagically w/o your intention.  you (one) did
> > create the tags and assign them to particular images.
> >
> > so, perhaps the best answer is to not tag images with tags you don't
> > want exported.
> >

> Perhaps it is more logical to give user opportunity to choose during
> export.

more complexity ???

the images I export *only* have the tags I intended.

maybe better answers will come if you explain what you want to have
happen.  really, you don't assign any tags and still get them when you
export?

maybe you need to use the one of the multitude tag editors in lighttable mode
and assign or remove the tags as you desire.  will that fit your purpose?

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode