On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 15:23:35 -0800, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
> I am suddenly having problems printing with a new version of TurboPrint
> ... previously my experience was good going directly from dt to TP.
>
> My Printer settings are: EpsonPhotoR2000-TurboPrint ..... Media: Epson
> Premium Glossy ..... profile: color management in printer driver ....
> intent: perceptual
>
> My print settings are: profile: Apple RGB .... intent: perceptual
>
> All of the TP settings are set at the default/100%
>
> My results are totally cyan dominated.
>
> If I output a JPG through GIMP/Guttenprint directly to the printer, then
> the results are correct.
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated.

darktable is based on GTK; the Gutenprint plugin for GIMP is actually
generic GTK with a very thin GIMP layer linked to it.  I don't have a
huge amount of time, but if anyone who knows the innards of Darktable
would like to get Gutenprint integration going, I'll do what I can to
help out.
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <r...@alum.mit.edu>

--Eric Crampton