* Jouni Vartiainen <jovar...@gmail.com> [02-06-19 10:06]:
> Hi. I 've used to import several folders at once. The problem that I have
> is only the images of the last imported folder shows up in the ligthtable.
> I have to manually search the images using collect images module. And to do
> that I have to remember the names of the imported folders. I migth have
> imported 10 folders and my folders are named by date, so it is very
> difficult. Are there any methods to is more easily ?

a quick thought,
  craft a style with an unused "creator" and apply it on import
  make a group of that import by selecting only images with that creator
  craft another style removing that creator and applying the proper
    creator

or change your auto applied creator in dt's config, select those images
with that creator, make group, change creator to what you prefer

or something along those lines.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode