DT 2.6 on Manjaro (current)

I'm have problem with the tethering.

Fujifilm X-PRO2. I connected, started the session and the first
image appear in the new session and then "whole hell broke loose".

The light/led on the camera was flashing like crazy orange and green.
The camera froze completely.

According to gphoto2

This version of gphoto2 is using the following software versions and options:
gphoto2         2.5.20         gcc, popt(m), exif, no cdk, aa, jpeg, readline
libgphoto2      2.5.22         all camlibs, gcc, ltdl, EXIF
libgphoto2_port 0.12.0         iolibs: disk ptpip serial usb1 usbdiskdirect
usbscsi, gcc, ltdl, USB, serial lockdev locking

Do I need to install something? Is libgphoto2 included in DT2.6?
Which version?

How do I try to track/solve what's the problem?

--
sknahT

vyS