Good morning,
I was trying to use the "retouch" module and in particular the "fill"
function in order to regenerate (at least intuitively the behavior and
purpose of this instrument) the area designated on the basis of the
adjacent areas.
Unfortunately I cannot use the instrument as I can only check its
opacity and the possible filling color.
In essence the "fill" function does not behave as it should.
Provided, of course, this function, as far as I have understood it, is
similar to the Photoshop patch tool that precisely (regenerates the
target area based on the immediately adjacent areas)
Moving on, however, to use the "heal" function, this regeneration
takes place, but mixed with what is already present on the image,
which therefore remains evident, frustrating the use of the function.
Where am I wrong?

Thank you
Lorenzo