That's from last years diskussion:

Tobias Ellinghaus schrieb am 02.04.2018 um 23:22:
> Am Montag, 2. April 2018, 22:35:05 CEST schrieb Bernhard:
>> Tobias Ellinghaus schrieb am 02.04.2018 um 22:29:
>>> Just using ctrl-q to close darktable, i.e., the same way you normally do >>> it, should have worked. And on the next start it will be back to normal.
>> confirmed - this is the way I handled this.
>>
>> But: I could not figure out how to play this game and was somewhat
>> disappointed about this doing just nothing ...
> Space is starting the game and firing, left/right arrows will move.
Thanks a lot - will look forward to next year's April 1st

I tried to follow the advice but could not get this working as I could not enter the 1 or 2 players figure - no reaction there.
(And I put this into my calendar since I wanted to try it out ... ).

--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de

Romano Giannetti schrieb am 01.04.19 um 15:24:
On 01/04/2019 14:58, Jim Robinson wrote:
This 'joke' was removed from the master code about 3 weeks ago, but then someone put it back!

Really? No! :-(... My daughter loves it; I have a photo editing session fixed every April 1st with her so she can play invaders... I hope the code is just disabled and that I can activate it with the secret sequence...

Romano