hi,

looking at the issue i think this is indeed not very helpful advice.
also i have no idea what rgb curve module is referenced here, can't
help there.
but the promise of a non-destructive image editor is that old
functionality doesn't go away, so suggesting to remove the tone curve
module from your images doesn't really make much sense.

i don't know what broke in the tone curve module, but at first glance
i would think that a missing histogram update is probably not a
fatality.

-j.