Hi All,

I am using DT 2.6.2 on ubuntu 16.04 - older machine.

When I develop one image often I want to carry the changes to another 10-20 images (in LT).

I can see the changes are propagated properly and the thumbnails changed. However - when I press "z" to see the image in full screen - it takes some time to render (because my machine is older).

Is there a way to have all changed images rendered at higher res for LT as soon as they are changed?

Currently to achieve this I press "z" and try to flip them one by one and this seems to trigger the rendering but some times (when I change more images) it misses some. This bothers me not only because I have to wait but also the blurry image - I have to look away from the screen... even if it is for 2-3 sec.

I use disk cache for thumbnails, memory for thumbnails is 2048, and if I force disk cache from command line it does create thumbnails at the bigger resolution as I want but I am looking for a way to make this work automatically while I am normally using the program.

Thank you,