I was using a usb stick for the transfer ... thanks ... will try another stick

David

On 6/25/19 4:57 PM, J. Paul Bissonnette wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 16:45:35 -0700
David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> wrote:

I recently used my 'travel' laptop to process a set of images while I
was working a project. When I returned I copied the entire folder to
my base system and then imported the folder. This is something that I
previously have done many times without any problem. This time
however only the first 4 of the 40 imported images opened and the
rest displayed the skull. Among the images that did open, 1 had been
processed and 3 had not been touched.

When I try to open any of the 'skull' images I get an error message
"color matrix not found".

Both computers are running Manjaro with the same up-to-date (Arch)git
version.

Any ideas out there?

David