Le samedi 20 juillet 2019 à 20:20 +0200, Johann Spies a écrit :
> Is there any hope that we would be able to use PostgreSQL in the
> future -  a proper database?

Serious? And you expect every user to install a PostgreSQL database
server? AFAIK, there is no embedded PostgreSQL server. And last, this
is probably not an SQLite database issue but a bug in the way the
collect module used to record the boolean operations. If this is the
bug I'm talking about a simple delete of darktablerc would have been
sufficient.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B