This should have been sent to the list...(not to a personal email)

To the best of my knowledge DT does not work with .psd (Photoshop). It works with RAW files.

You may have more success with GIMP as a closer counterpart of Photoshop.

Regards,

On 2019-08-11 03:49, Billie Glaser wrote:
Dear Dude,

I am running Darktable 2.4.2 on Ubuntu Linux and am having issues
with importing FOLDERS and .psd(Photoshop) files.

To put it simply it just won't import them!

And yest I did save my .psd's for all versions.

Do you know who I can contact or if this is a system problem?

Sincerely,

Bilie Glaser

p.s. I've been using Photoshop since 7 and Lightroom since it came out